Contribute To OnlineCmag Community
Do you want to contribute articles to one of the most technified communities in the world?
OnlineCmag is a community of tech enthusiasts filled with tech articles to empower our readers. Upon several requests, we are now open for guest posts. This means you can now contribute one or more guest posts to OnlineCmag. Before that make sure you read these guidelines so that your future posts remain in tune with the existing articles.
We encourage content writers to contribute only original articles related to any of the topics featured on the blog to showcase themselves to the large breed of tech readers.
Having been launched in 2012, OnlineCmag is one of the best tech blogs covering the “Virtual Reality”, “PC Hardware & Software”, “PC Tips & Tricks” niches consistently.
The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
How to become an OnlineCmag contributor?
We welcome regular contributors at OnlineCmag, here are the guidelines you need to check out to get your article published:
- Write content solely focusing on adding value to our existing reader base.
- Articles must be original and without copyright infringement.
- If you are a blogger, make sure your post is not a click-bait and you should not reproduce the same content anywhere (including your blog)
- Articles must have at least 600 words and with only relevant outbound links.
- Replying to comments and promoting your articles on social media are your responsibilities.
- If you are writing tutorials make sure you include screenshots or quality images along with the write-up.
- On Submission of your post to OnlineCmag, you give us copyright ownership of the post to tackle DMCA issues (if any) down the line.
- If your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit (even for images).
- Send us your posts using Microsoft Word (and no PDFs please) to [email protected]
- In case your article needs refinement, we will let you know about the changes through e-mails only.
If you have not understood any of the guidelines or have other queries related to guest posts, let us know via the contact form.
Topics On Which We Accept Articles
Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on OnlineCmag to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Computer & Web Tips.
- PC & Mobile Security (How-to’s On Staying Safe)
- System Performance Hacks & Techniques.
- Tech Explanation & Reviews.
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality.
- Linux Tips & Tricks.
- Product Reviews (Latest Hardware & Software Products).
- DIY Boards & Projects.
- PC Building Tips.
- VR Games & Apps Reviews.
- VR Game Development Tutorials.
- Notepad Tricks.
- Ethical Hacking Guides & Pen-testing Tutorials.